SoloMusicos.com - Foro Forum Index
    SoloMusicos.comSoloMusicos.com   forMusicians.netforMusicians.net    Log inLog in 

Looking for serious musicians within the Inland Empire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoloMusicos.com - Foro Forum Index -> Express Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebloodyaxe

PostPosted: Fri 25/Jul/2014 23:45    Post subject: Looking for serious musicians within the Inland Empire Reply with quote

Hello,

I have a band that is in need of a vocalist and drummer. We are a black metal band located in both Lake Elsinore and Temecula. We have a full live setlist written and finished, will be recording in the coming months and are in need of competent and serious musicians. No flakes.

Vocalist prerequisites:
-must have a wide range. Primary style needed is high to midrange pitch. Grim, shrieking, violent, etc. Secondary style needed is low register death metal roars. Tertiary style (not required) clean vocals
-must have a vehicle. Both myself and the other guitarist live in Lake Elsinore. Our bassist and rehearsal spot is in Temecula.
-must make at least one practice a month. This is bare minimum requirement ONLY if all vocals, lyrics and patterns are memorized.
-if individual has a job, or other arrangements we only request that studio and live events the individual is mandated to attend.

Drum requirements:
-must be very experienced with a high technical skill. (Think of bands like The Berzerker, The Amenta, Morbid Angel, Zyklon, Mayhem)
-must be proficient in snare blasting and hyper fast double bass.
-if kit is large and you have enough room and logistical convenience, depending on where you reside we can establish the rehearsal spot at your place.
-same scheduling and availability requirements apply.

If you have and questions, feel free to email me at

aamalliaros@yahoo.com
robertjack

PostPosted: Mon 15/Jan/2018 12:19    Post subject: Studies Reply with quote

They together were both receiving Do my Assignment Online best educations. But during when he was getting his schooling he was thinking about something else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoloMusicos.com - Foro Forum Index -> Express Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: