SoloMusicos.com - Foro Forum Index
    SoloMusicos.comSoloMusicos.com   forMusicians.netforMusicians.net    Log inLog in 

Music & Science - study at Freie Universiteat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoloMusicos.com - Foro Forum Index -> Express Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gosiaw

PostPosted: Fri 07/Mar/2014 01:27    Post subject: Music & Science - study at Freie Universiteat Reply with quote

Dear Musicians, my name is Małgorzata Wrzosek, I am a PhD student currently taking an internship at Freie Universiteat in Berlin in Cluster ‘Languages of Emotion’. Currently in the framework of the study called ‘HiScore3’ we are looking for experienced (more than 5 years), right-handed jazz musicians. It is EEG (electroencephalography) study. All you have to do is listen to some musical excerpts during the recording of your brain activity. We offer you 25 euros for 2-3 hours of your time. If you are interested in taking part in our study please, contact me ([email protected]).
I hope to hear from you soon!
Best wishes,
Małgorzata Wrzosek
gosiaw

PostPosted: Mon 10/Mar/2014 20:55    Post subject: Berlin, Germany Reply with quote

The study takes place in Berlin.

Best wishes,
Gosia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoloMusicos.com - Foro Forum Index -> Express Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: